CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH: BUSINESS HIGHER – SMALL CLASSES MAXIMUM 3 STUDENTS
Cambridge English: Business Higher is taken all over the world by people who need to prove that they have a high level of English for business purposes. This is the certificate which can unlock your potential for success: in the international workplace with job applications when applying for promotion or transfers to overseas offices when applying to study business at undergraduate level.
- Saturday Course (10:00-13:00 0r 15:00-18:00)
- Monday and Wednesday Morning Courses (09:00-10:30 or 10:30-12:00)
- Monday and Wednesday Afternoon Courses (13:00-14:30 or 14:30-16:00)
- Monday and Wednesday Evening Courses (18:30-20:00 or 20:00-21:30)
- Saturday Course: 4 lessons of 3 hours (once a week)
- Monday and Wednesday Morning Course: 8 lessons of 1,5 hours (twice a week)
- Monday and Wednesday Afternoon Course: 8 lessons of 1,5 hours (twice a week)
- Monday and Wednesday Evening Course: 8 lessons of 1,5 hours (twice a week)
Business Higher CEFR Level C1 (after 780 hours of English language training). Cambridge English: Business Higher is set at Level C1 – the second highest on the CEFR scale. C1 is the level of English required for demanding professional and academic settings.Cambridge English: Business Higher demonstrates to employers that you have the drive and motivation to achieve an advanced level of Business English, and can use your skills to function effectively in most international business situations.
Cambridge BEC Higher 4 with answers & audio-cd ISBN: 9780521739221
Havikshorst 30, 1083 TT Amsterdam (near Rai-station and World Trade Centre)
You can join the Business Higher CEFR Exam classes after having passed our C1- level check successfully. A minimum of 4 hours of individual study is required. You can register for the Business Higher CEFR exam after having reached level C1 (after 780 hours of English courses).
3 students(total 12 hours): € 388,00(incl. 21% VAT) per person.
2 students(total 12 hours): € 582,00(incl. 21% VAT) per person.
Private lesson: € 97,00 per hour (incl. 21% VAT)
Monday & Wednesday Morning Course:
Monday & Wednesday Afternoon Course:
Monday & Wednesday Evening Course:
For signing up: click on the yellow button below!Enrol Now