CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH: BUSINESS PRELIMINARY – SMALL CLASSES MAXIMUM 3 STUDENTS
Cambridge English: Business Preliminary is an intermediate level qualification for people who need to show employers that they have a knowledge of Business English sufficient for practical everyday use in a business environment. It tests your ability to use English to carry out basic office skills such as reading short messages, interpreting charts, writing short emails, following short telephone conversations and discussions about business-related matters.
- Saturday Course (10:00-13:00 0r 15:00-18:00)
- Monday and Wednesday Morning Courses (09:00-10:30 or 10:30-12:00)
- Monday and Wednesday Afternoon Courses (13:00-14:30 or 14:30-16:00)
- Monday and Wednesday Evening Courses (18:30-20:00 or 20:00-21:30)
- Saturday Course: 4 lessons of 3 hours (once a week)
- Monday and Wednesday Morning Course: 8 lessons of 1,5 hours (twice a week)
- Monday and Wednesday Afternoon Course: 8 lessons of 1,5 hours (twice a week)
- Monday and Wednesday Evening Course: 8 lessons of 1,5 hours (twice a week)
Business Preliminary CEFR – Level B1: you can join after 380 hours of English language training.
Cambridge BEC Preliminary 4 with answers & audio-cd ISBN: 9780521739252.
Havikshorst 30, 1083 TT Amsterdam (near Rai-station and World Trade Centre).
You can join the Business Preliminary CEFR Exam classes after having passed our B1- level check successfully. A minimum of 4 hours of individual study is required . You can register for the Business Preliminary CEFR exam after having reached level B1 (after 380 hours of English courses)
3 students: € 295,00(incl. 21% VAT) per person.
2 students: € 440,00(incl. 21% VAT) per person.
Private lesson: € 73,00 per hour (incl. 21% VAT)
Monday & Wednesday Morning Course:
Monday & Wednesday Afternoon Course:
Monday & Wednesday Evening Course:
For signing up: click on the yellow button below!Enrol Now