CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH: BUSINESS VANTAGE – SMALL CLASSES MAXIMUM 3 STUDENTS
Cambridge English: Business Vantage is an upper-intermediate level qualification in Business English. Having Cambridge English Business Vantage shows that you can write short pieces of business correspondence, reports or proposals, read extracts from business publications, listen to, understand and contribute to discussions in meetings.
- Saturday Course (10:00-13:00 0r 15:00-18:00)
- Monday and Wednesday Morning Courses (09:00-10:30 or 10:30-12:00)
- Monday and Wednesday Afternoon Courses (13:00-14:30 or 14:30-16:00)
- Monday and Wednesday Evening Courses (18:30-20:00 or 20:00-21:30)
- Saturday Course: 4 lessons of 3 hours (once a week)
- Monday and Wednesday Morning Course: 8 lessons of 1,5 hours (twice a week)
- Monday and Wednesday Afternoon Course: 8 lessons of 1,5 hours (twice a week)
- Monday and Wednesday Evening Course: 8 lessons of 1,5 hours (twice a week)
Cambridge English BEC Vantage 4 with answers & 2 audio-cd’s ISBN: 9780521739283
Havikshorst 30, 1083 TT Amsterdam (near Rai-station and World Trade Centre)
You can join the Business Vantage CEFR Exam classes after having passed our B2 level check successfully. A minimum of 4 hours of individual study is required. You can register for the Business Vantage CEFR exam after having reached level B2 (after 580 hours of English courses)
EXPLANATION OF THE LEVELS
Explanation of the levels of the English courses.
- Elementary: level A1 to A2
- Pre – intermediate: level A2 to B1
- Intermediate: level B1 to B1+
- Upper – intermediate: level B1+ to B2
3 students(total 12 hours): € 340,00(incl. 21% VAT) per person.
2 students(total 12 hours): € 510,00(incl. 21% VAT) per person.
Private lesson: € 79,00 per hour (incl. 21% VAT)
Monday & Wednesday Morning Course:
Monday & Wednesday Afternoon Course:
Monday & Wednesday Evening Course:
For signing up: click on the yellow button below!Enrol Now