World Trade Centre Location
1083 TT Amsterdam
Dutch Courses Amstelveen / Dutch Lessons Amstelveen
Dutch Courses Amstelveen Katakura WBLC:
Established in 1994 and situated in the South Amsterdam area of Buitenveldert, on the border of Amstelveen and Amsterdam is one of the best schools where you can learn Dutch. We offer a wide range of Dutch lessons. Amstelveen is very closeby that’s the reason why there a lot of expats living in Amstelveen who follow Dutch lessons at our school.
Whatever you want to do in life, learning another language is a superb challenge and at Dutch Courses Amstelveen Katakura WBLC you will find many opportunities to gain confidence and qualifications to build a foundation for your future career.
There are many reasons to choose Katakura WBLC.
- Our school is international, friendly and relaxed.
- We guarantee small classes (max 8 students), leading systematically from 1 level to the next.
- All our teachers are native-speakers, experienced, highly competent and are using communicative, dynamic methodology.
- Our teachers make learning fun and get amazing results. Lively conversation and discussion is the main aim, but there is also language input (vocabulary and grammar) and practice of other skills.
- We offer 12-, 8-, 4-, 2- week and weekend courses, with monthly start dates.
- 2 locations in Amsterdam (Amsterdam Centre & Amsterdam World Trade Centre).
- Competitive pricing.
Our Dutch Courses
- Dutch Beginners Courses
- Dutch Intermediate Courses
- Dutch Advanced Courses
- Dutch Conversation Classes (Advanced)
- Inburgering Exam Training Courses
- NT2 Exam Training Courses
- Dutch Early Evening Courses
- Dutch Saturday Courses
- Dutch Evening Courses
- Dutch Morning & Afternoon Courses
- Dutch Incompany Courses
- Dutch Private Classes
- Dutch Summer Courses
- Dutch for Expats